Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Float On



Summer/spring key trend, the oversized flowy sleeve dress. This look projects such a beautiful elegance and flirtiness and is flattering on any shape. It has been maximized in new season styles which have an off-the-shoulder neck line or the cut out shoulder. Just showing that extra bit of skin turns what could be a potential 'moo moo' into a perfect summer dress. The dress on the right was a huge hit last summer by the brand Shona Joy. It's a stunner but comes with a $300 price tag. I was highly jealous of the ladies who could afford this. Until I came across my own little secret. The peach dress I'm wearing I found online at Freez Fashion (I've blogged about these guys earlier) by the brand Farenheight and was only 50 bucks. The khaki number was a melbourne find by the brand Dazzling, and came under the $50 price tag too. This one has been a great season transitional piece. Being a darker winter colour has let me team it up with leggings and boots for a winter look also. I predict we shall see a lot of this floaty style this summer, so ladies keep an eye out for those large flowy sleeves and small price tags ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment