Monday, 13 August 2012

COLOUR IN THE COLD







Maxim lemon dress $29
Portmans mint belt $10
Sportsgirl clutch $25
Sportsgirl ring $15
Indy C heels $49
Photographer: Josie Withers


So it’s colour central in the stores at the moment?! First it started with florals then we saw neons and now I’ve got my eye on to pastels. Nearly every retailer I can think of are doing coloured jeans, it’s everywhere – you literally cannot miss it. It does feel like the stores are getting a little ahead of themselves…although I loved this lemon sorbet dress when I saw it, to be honest I haven’t done the ‘arms and legs’ out combo in over three months! It’s just too damn cold in Melbs, but apparently it hasn’t stopped me or others shopping for the summer brights. Country Road skipped their transeasonal collection and launched straight into colourful collection, which saw amazing sell-through. Also on a motivational note, after an hour of trying to ‘suck it in’ for this shoot I realized how not ready I am for bikini season! So my retail therapy is also my get fit therapy – that’s justifies it right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment