Monday, 10 September 2012

PEP MY LACE









A live peplum jacket $35
Cotton on lace pencil skirt $15
Rubi heels $49
Diva necklace $19
Diva watch $34

Photographer: Josie Withers

Lace, peplums and pastels, just a few of my favourite things this spring. Im calling this my summer suit for work....not sure how the feet will keep up walking around a shopping centre in these 9 inch heels however, but Ill give it a crack! The lace pencil skirt was the biggest win for me -so cheap! I love matching the tight tooshed bottom half of this outfit with the peplum shape on top. The peplum hides the love handles and tummy perfectly, literally scooping over these problem areas. As smart as nanna knickers, peplums also give sexy hour-glass contours reflecting that oh-so-hot-right-now 1950s style. So my advice for getting fit for 'the skinnyseason'- bring out the peplums. Summers little secret ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment