Thursday 25 October 2012

LEGS 11








Valleygirl shirt $14
SpicySugar skirt $29
Diva necklace $19
Rubi clutch $29
Topshop shoes $99

Photography: Liz McLeish of Smith Street

It's legs out weather again! Its time for the pins to get tanned up, freshly shaven (if you're lucky) and out on show. Best way to rock it, its all about the mini skirt. This ones not too fitted so keeps a bit of dignity about it and I think teaming it back with a shirt classes it up little too. The higher the heels the better, these babies are amazing and a very transeasonal pair too. I thought I better try to calm down the big loud colours in the outfit, to avoid looking like a hi-vis vest tradie on the road, so I teamed black accessories with these neon colours. So I am skirted up ready for all things summer and maybe avoiding bending over ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment