Monday, 21 January 2013

EASY BREEZY







Sportsgirl dress $55
Sportsgirl clutch  $25
Sportgirl necklace $20
Rubi shoes $10

Photography: Josie Withers

Looks like I've gone a little Sportsgirl cray with this post! When I found out there was a 20% off storewide sale,  I simply couldn't help myself and took advantage of it. This type of sale is a pretty rare find for the brand with their prices already being so good. I have always been a big fan, even since the teenybopper high school days. Back then for my friends and I, Sportsgirl was a the holy grail for the halter and singlet tops, featuring built in crop tops (oh so perfect for those awkward years!) they were a necessity in every colour. And now today the brand is killing it with the ability to replicate trends from all the big blogs and catwalks around the world and make it accessible to us. This dress has fast become my summer staple - the print and colour is electric, it really doesn't need much else to make a statement. The shift shape makes it easy to wear, no sucking in or nanna knickers required, you can just chuck it on with a pop of coloured accessories and you have an outfit. Easy breezy.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous look!

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! xx

    foxandmint.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete