Tuesday, 26 February 2013

FAMILY AFFAIR

Camberwell markets playsuit $8
Minkpink sunnies $39
Landes belt $19
Sportsgirl bag $39
Sportsgirl sandals $79
Diva ring $14
Portmans hat $29

Photography: Judy Reinboth

Keeping it in the family with this post, photo's shot by my very own mumma and a brand new blog banner thanks to my talented sister. Very lucky to have these two ladies help. Last weekend, mum came over from Adelaide to celebrate her birthday with myself and my sister. It was a great girls weekend -full of food, wine, nail salons and of course...Shopping! We checked out shopping centres, vintage markets and the city. The weather stayed beautiful for her stay. That, coupled with this fun little playsuit I snapped up from Camberwell markets, we couldn't resist doing a little shoot. Pretty stoked to have a mum who can get behind a camera and it was quite easy to work together. (Don't laugh mum when your reading this!) But besides having a couple of "muuuuuum" whines from me and the few tight lipped looks on her end, I think we did alright? And besides that the great thing about family, the honesty you share with each other. So thanks for putting up with me mum, I love you and hope you  had a very happy birthday xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ash, Thanks for the kind comments. I look forward to working with you again on another shoot. Great editing and selections! The afternoon lighting was perfect. Gorgeous little playsuit. We used to wear faded denim ones in the 70's!!!
    Judy Reinboth Photography

    ReplyDelete