Saturday, 4 May 2013

DERELICT


Sportsgirl beanie $29
Glassons coat $100
Sample jeans
Verali stiletos $40
Dallos + Carlos necklace
Karen Walker eyewear

Photography: Judy Reinboth

A hobo inspired winter look. Hopefully I don't look like I belong on the curb of the road however. Favourite and key piece in this outfit has to be the jeans. I have been loving this ripped boyfriend jean look on my inspo fashion icons. So Im glad my sis stumbled upon a free pair from her work and that sure enough they ended in my closet (thanks sissy!). I find with the more daring trends, when you are just not too sure if you can pull off, a pair of heels is always a confidence booster. And in this case, takes the outfit from trash to trending. This coat is also a winter staple, classic for everyday wear but stylish with its leather collar detail. Glassons are killing it this season, affordable on trend styles plus you get 20% off when you sign up to their database. Triple secret love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment