Sunday 12 May 2013

POP!


Dotti shirt $49
Sample tank $10
Hello Parry split skirt $55
Kmart boots $35

Photography: Erin Reinboth

POP!! Now that I have your attention. The top sure stood out to me. I love the pop-art feel to it which goes back so nicely with street style at the moment. Featuring 3 trends that I love this week, waist wrapped checkered shirts, stud booties and the side split skirt. A big shout out to Kmart for their bang on trend product at the moment. Seriously have some great bargain finds and not to mention their new TV ad has me and my flatmates singing that song for hours.....Slightly annoying now but a guess thats proof of a successful campaign. Maybe I need a theme song?! Haha jokes, well that's all from me, 'popping' off for the night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment