Monday, 23 June 2014

PASTEL HUES CURE THE BLUES


Hat Portmans $29
Coat Temt $29
Pants Portmans $99
Nine West boots $149
Nine West bag $129

Probably my favourite find this winter! This coat was a super steal. It also comes in a lovely blush pink which I may have to go back and get. Winter pastels having been popping us this season and I have loved the look but could never justify the $100-$150 price tag for something that isn't as versatile a black or tan. But when it's under 30 bucks there are no worries and it's straight to the register! I've teamed it with tan accessories here, digging these new booties from work for a great day to night option. My verdict, winter doesn't have to be all dark and dull, brighten it up with some pastel hues and cure those blues ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment